I would have given anything to have still been a high school student. Just for today.
Those lucky bums didn't have to go to school today and had a whole free day to spend bumming around with their friends. Or sleeping the day away! Or if they're really studious, they could've spent the day doing something academically productive. Catching up on assignments. Making notes for classes. Doing their readings (oh wait, this is what they say in uni) ...I mean reading ahead. And/or researching.
Haha, I think that every once in a while, everyone should channel the Hermione Granger in them. And yes, I've been reading too much Harry Potter fanfiction, regardless of the fact that I had a presentation last week and two assignments due this week.
I was inwardly growling at the school kids that were hanging around Central as I trudged my way to uni. *sigh* Such is the life of a uni student.
No comments:
Post a Comment