Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just For Fun

I feel so lucky to have such great friends. And to be able to see them everyday I'm at uni, as well as at other special occasions. With all the stressing about uni work, I'm glad that I get to laugh a bit, or a lot, everyday.

Not only is it good for stress relief but it's also good for the soul. I heard somewhere that laughing keeps cancer away... I wonder if that's true?


A few weeks ago in Q-Lounge during break.

Yesterday when I was waiting for 4pm to roll by for my marketing group meeting, I picked up a Daily Telegraph that someone left behind and wracked my brain trying to unscramble the Jumble.

The first one was 'R U G P O'. And what was Martin's answer? "Are You Gay, Poor or Obese."


Haha, Porky ate THIS much food for lunch.
He's so adorable.

No comments: