Monday, April 28, 2008

Photoshoot @ Star City's Garden Buffet

So after the horrifying experience that was the QMA mid-sem exam, Kat and I met up with Ky and Kat's family for dinner at Star City's Garden Buffet! Great way to cry and sulk about shit exams; chocolate, food & shopping.

So guess what? I happened to have all three last Saturday night!

So with the shopping aspect, I wasn't expecting to spend the only cash I had in my purse but oh wells, post-exam depression does unexpected things to me. I bought a cute 3/4 cropped jacket from SES, wore it to work the next day and was complimented by the manager of JayJays!


Cheers to me on my impulse buy!!

Then at dinner, the 7 of us excluding Nessy, probably collectively ate 4 or 5 plates each of prawns and mussels. I'm not usually a great fan of prawn but damn, when you have unlimited prawns in front of you and you're Asian, you'd eat as much as you possibly could so that you'd look like someone from The Biggest Loser. Then came all the salads and mains that we ate.

AND THEN.... there was the dessert! Yumyumyum.

We didn't take a photo of all the desserts because there were way too many - apple (or pear?) crumble, mud cake, bread and butter pudding, apple strudel, lemon/passionfruit/raspberry cheesecake, white/milk chocolate profiteroles, chocolate cake and more!


Black Forest Cup.. Things; Raspberry jam, chocolate mousse and chocolate flakes.
(Yeah yeah, all your keyboards are thanking me for not taking photos of all the desserts!)

Then after we ate we all camwhored like crazy. Well, all but my uncle. Had many normal ones but I'll be nice and just post up some of the fun ones.


FUNNY PHOTO TIME! An almost family photo.


Daughter, Dad, Daughter goodness.


Haha, my uncle looks like he's in pain. He hates these kinds of photos.


ZOMG! *HUGGLES* Damn, so cute!


Fob it to the max la!!

We took almost 100 photos so we were damn lucky that we were put in the corner of the room. Not only did less people look at us but we had great lighting from the display behind!

No comments: