ZOMFG! QMA YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BITCH OF ALL TIMES!
Well, if I thought I might do badly before, now I KNOW I'm going to fail the mid-sem. Micro was alright but goddamnit, even with a few hrs of cramming in ASB with people who were comfortable with their ability in QMA, I got completely fucked over by QMA.
Freaking hell, what kind of idiots make exams that even the TUTORS find difficult?!
Not only does it reflect badly on the teaching staff if 85% of the students who sat the exam ends up failing the mid-sem, but it's completely idiotic!!!!! Because every student who sat the exam and I said so!! Geebus, I'm so annoyed that I'm incoherent.
Gawd, I'm gonna study my ass off for QMA for the next half of the semester because there's no fucking way in HELL that I'm going to do QMA again next semester or next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment