I figured that I didn't really write a proper blog post about Kiama and all that went down over there. Then again, I haven't really finished the day-by-day recap of the Terrigal Road Trip from January last year either. And I have also yet to get all the gazillion and one photos that were taken on the trip. Oh wells, here are a few from my own camera!
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING AT?
KABOOM! (@Kiama's Small Blowhole)
These photos were taken at the Small Kiama Blowhole. HA! I bet 90% of you didn't know about it! Well guess what? NEITHER DID I! I really only thought there was one blowhole but it as it turns out, there are two! This one's a lot smaller but instead of being blocked off with barricades and a billion and one hazard warnings, we got to get up and close to see the actual HOLE in the rocks where that great big squirt of water came from. It was, SO. COOL!
4 comments:
*Cough* I am NOT your minion!
LOL, *GRINS*
"And I have also yet to get all the gazillion and one photos that were taken on the trip"
shall i make a delivery to your doorstep?
Post a Comment