Today a bunch of us went to UNSW to check out what the whole hype about o-week was. We were met with enticing offers of cheaper call rates for prepaid SIMs, free diaries, free keyrings, free pens, random old friends, free drinks and A CRAP LOAD OF SOCIETIES TO JOIN!
I really only joined 2 (one of which I only joined to get a cool t-shirt) - the Hong Kong Student Associatoin and the Com Soc. Kat and I had such a fun time with those shirts when we got back to her place.
What a laugh! Too bad you didn't get one Ray, you didn't have to be from HK to get one!
After UNSW, Kat and I headed back to Sydney Girls for the first time since getting our UAI to pick up our school magzine, The Chronicle. I was proudly on the team of the best Chronicle the school has ever seen (2006's Chronicle).
We spent countless hours after school and during free periods working on it to make it absolutely complete, error-less and designed well enough to get a freaking mention from the principal that it was THE best chronicle ever.
Booyah for Class of 2007's Visual Design Class!
1 comment:
V love the shirt V
Post a Comment