I love reading about celeb gossip, health and beauty. This definitely isn't a good thing when you have a lot of time to do nothing, in a shopping center with a newsagency directly 2 floors below.
Recently my magazine collection has slowly but surely growing, again. I used to buy Dolly or Girlfriend once very few months (or every month for a period of time) back in mid high school.
Now, I buy at least one copy of Australia's OK! Magazine every week. Sometimes if I'm feeling rich, I'll buy Cosmo or Cleo as well but usually OK!'s the way to go for me.
It's a pretty interesting read and I don't really skip over many of the pages (which is what I usually do with most of the other womens' magazines). Plus, it only cost me $3.95! Although it ends up costing me more than a Cosmo if I buy 4 OK!'s a month...
Harhar, oh wells. At least it gives me something to read at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment