Today Kat and I went back to Danebank to see Kat's sis, Vanessa, be named Junior School Vice-Captain for 2008 at their special assembly. She had no idea because the Head of Junior School called up while Vanessa was away for gymnastics to tell the good news.
It was wierd. It was nostalgic.
To be back. To not be a student.
God, I can't believe it's already been 6 years since I left. It feels like just yesterday when I thought 'Wow, I'm not coming back here anymore. No more pinstripes! No more watermelons!'
Kat and I actually went up to say hi to Ness's teacher (who also happens to be Kat's old Yr 6 teacher) and damn, she still looks good but the years sure show. AND she still remembered us!
It was wierd. It was nostalgic.
To be back. To not be a student.
God, I can't believe it's already been 6 years since I left. It feels like just yesterday when I thought 'Wow, I'm not coming back here anymore. No more pinstripes! No more watermelons!'
Kat and I actually went up to say hi to Ness's teacher (who also happens to be Kat's old Yr 6 teacher) and damn, she still looks good but the years sure show. AND she still remembered us!

Ness with her gym trophy on stage.
.jpg)
3 comments:
Congra. to Vanessa!!!
u must be sooo proud, bonnee~~
u just finished your HSC and your daughter is named vice-captain!!
during the assembly, who was sitting next to u?
looks like u were surrounded by oldies...
can u imagine what s/he was thinking, "wow~~ so it's true that chinese people marry at early age."
Congrats to Nessy!
I knew you had it in you!
@ Kev: Um.. yeah. Well, it WAS on in the middle of the day. So people around my age would either be out, at school or at work. And I was sitting next to Kat at the assembly.
@ Ky: Yepyeps, she made Ha history (much like you did)!!!
Post a Comment