So right, this time... just got back from Avoca Beach a week ago where I spent the week with 16 other girls and boys and had a fantabulous time!
Big round of applause for Yi who did all the organising and making it all a road trip to remember!!!!
We rented a house which was a 10 min walk from the beach and local shops for 7 days and 6 nights. Downstairs had a double bed, 2 bunk beds, couches, tvs and a pool table. Whilst upstairs had a living room, kitchen, deck, balcony, 2 double beds, 2 bunks and a double bed bunk (which Yi and I shared!).
So, when you throw a bunch of 17 girls and guys together in a house. What do they do?
Well, they sleep, joke, talk, laugh, gossip, eat, play wii, play ps2, watch movies, eat ice, drink alk, play childish games, play uno, play uno stacko, play big 2, play mahjong, play pool, play marfia, play poker, play murderwink, play celebrity heads, play charades, play ghost, play murder in the dark etc.
Basically, PLAY GAMES, EAT AND SLEEP.
And occasionally go to the beach and get tanned/sunburnt. (Gawd, we sound like such pigs!)
Had a really great time with everybody. Was a great way to spend a week, also because I'm probably not gonna see everybody together for quite some time. Gonna miss you all!
Shoutouts:
Yi: My fellow girlfriend/bed-mate/sister/cup n' food sharer/sms-competitioner/moper, thanks for looking after me all week. Love you heaps. Will never forget all the crazy things we did and laughed at. Like our 'melodramatic' night! ;)
Phie: My OTHER fellow sms-competitioner/moper!! Don't drink so much laaa, you go redredred arrrr! ;)
Amy: ZOMG! JUNGLE BABY!!! Harharhar, don't touch your hair!! *slap*
Tina: Thanks for all the advice girl, I'll keep you posted! And thanks for being so open.
Kris: Girl, YOU SLEEP MORE THAN ME!!!!!!! Hahahaha! *hands Kris an alarm clock*
Kat: Mang, you needta tone down your OCDness!!
Carmen: MUMMY!!!!!!!! =D GET WELL SOON ARRR!!! =(
Geoff: DADDDDDYYYY!!!!! Am I still your precious little daughter? =D
Ian: Haha! You shared our room!! You were included in Yi and my tiny circle of trust. Feel honoured?
Terry: THANKS FOR DRIVING MEEEEE!! All the way home too! And hey, you're a cool guy and a cool friend.
Ray: OCDNESS!!!! And dude, smile. Emoness is so yesterday!!!! =D
Milton: You're a cool guy. Glad to finally spend time around you!!!! "Just cos I can."
Samson: Thanks for being the cook all week!!!! Really really appreciated it. You're a great cook, wish I could cook so well!!
Alfie: *slaps* That's for whatever you want to say to me. Since you always deserve a slap anyway! =D
Allen: Dude, keep practising your mahjong!!! You, Alfie, Carmen and I will play again in the future!
Helen: Thanks for not thinking that the whole bunch of us are complete idots. Harhar!
P.S. You all already have pics so you can pretend I added them onto this post. My desktop is screwed so I can't get the pics off it and I can't unzip the files on my laptop. No winrar on it! Hence I had to get the pics off my phone, that's why all the pics are crap quality (except the above pic).



.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment