Saturday, October 20, 2007

ZOMG, WE WERE ON THE NEWS!!



Yesterday we were on the news! I was on the news! But I wasn't home to watch it, damn it.

After our English exam, our principal came in to get us all to pretend that we were writing so that channel 10 could film about 2 minutes of footage for news. Kinda ironic cos just the day before I said to Kat, "I feel sorry for those students (from Oatley Campus doing the first exam of HSC) cos they have cameras in the room while they do their exam!!" Then yesterday I figured that they were probably told to pose as well. Go figure.

They also had some interviews with a few girls from our school .Tho I'm not sure what they asked them. Perhaps it was questions like, "So how did you go about analyzing the question in your essay with Coleridge's poems?"

They also filmed footage of us coming out of the exam hall. Apparently when Kat went to hug Amy when they came out and Amy pushed her away while laughing her head off. I'm sure that made us look good on national tv!

Dad said that he saw the side of me and said that I should've turned around. DUH! Thats why I purposely didn't!

I wonder if they put in footage of us passing around $50 notes... hmm... DID ANYONE WATCH IT?

Oddly enough, channel 9 got Fort St and channel 7 got Burwood Girls. Is this some kind of new craze? The 'GET THE BEST SCHOOLS FOR FIRST DAY OF HSC' footage craze?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"get the best schools for first day of hsc footage craze"

so since i didnt see u mention it. ABC or sbs mustve got Ruse.

Bonnie said...

yeah cuz they're the channels that nobody watches =p

Andy said...

Hahaha when I was in year 12, channel ten came in to record us playing basketball and others playing soccer.

Guess what? The story was about fat kids in school.

Bonnie said...

LAWLS @ ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least you guys weren't the fat kids they filmed!