Monday, October 22, 2007

"I'm going to go study at the library."

When most people say 'I'm going to go to the library to study', people automatically assume that they're going to study. Whenever I say that, it somehow turns into 'I'm going to the library to meet up with boys and not look at any of my books.'

A few days ago my brother and mum were asking Kat if I really did do any study at the library or if all I did was talk to boys. Um, HEL-LO! Do the letters H,S and C mean anything to them? Cos they definitely do for me!



*Siiiigh* I wish they actually had more faith in me. I actually DO study!! Well, at this point it's more like cramming...

The above picture is of what our usual group's hangout at the library looks like. A bunch of tables randomly positioned so people can sit so that they have some part of a table to lean on, regardless of sitting position.

See all the folders and books on the tables?

2 comments:

Andy said...

Studying with friends is highly distracting for me. you could imagine why.

Bonnie said...

It is for me too! =D