Monday, October 01, 2007

Yr 12 Luncheon + French Riviera

Thursday 27th Sept, 2007 (continued):

I always wondered what happened at the Yr 12 luncheon. I always liked it because it meant I got to have an extended lunch (ie. less time in classes)! Guess that's the whole prestige of it; you don't find out what happens until you graduate.


I'm gonna miss my locker. Last block, top left hand corner; No. 289

At the luncheon we sang the school song one last time, we ate, we drank, we laughed, we listened to a few short speeches, we took a gazillion photos, we smiled and we signed a billion yearbooks (just like celebs!).


Group Shot! The Girls.


Ray looking a little.... gheeey.


SCHMILE!!!


The Has.


Our group + Shelly's group.


The Boys.


Geoff pimpin'! Look how happy he is!


POSE! Haha, Kat's actually on the other side of Geoff but Ray cut her off on purpose when he took the photo!


CONGRATS TO TINA!!! WHO CAME 2ND IN THE GRADE!!


I've gone to school with this girl for 13 years! Kudos to you Jeska!


Diiiiiiana! Who has the same shoes!
I love this little girly!!


ICE-CREAM @ FRENCH RIVIERA!


Carmen & Geoff... say it with me, awwwwww!


The peeps down the end all shared this.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i need more sleep...as u can see..everytime i smile my left eye is smaller than my right....triple eyelid *sniff*