Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What Am I?

I'm an item for protection.

I provide cover.

I come in various sizes.

You need 2 hands to use me.

I am used outside.

I am most effective when I'm up.

It's bad luck to put me up inside.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

an umbrella???? is this some sort of trick question?? cause something else which could fit into that description would be a condom!! i think....

x.bijou said...

omg that's what i was thinking......

but yeah umbrella =D

Geoff said...

you dont need 2 hands to use an umbrella these days...however you still do for condoms xD and its especially bad luck if your parents walk in while you're using one o__o

winterc said...

hmmm i'm not too sure what you've been doing with your parents geoff!!!

Bonnie said...

Ray: HAHA! Yes, it's an umbrella.. although you could say it's a condom too!

Yi: Yes, yes.. dirty minded people.

Geoff: I wonder if people can put condoms on with one hand? It's probably possible, not that I would know anything.

Tina: I'm not too sure either... and I don't think I want to know!! ;) jks!