Saturday, October 13, 2007

Swim? Exercise? What's That?

Last week Kat, Ray, Ky and I met up for swimming at Roselands! It was incomprehensible. Year 12's? Who're preparing for the most important exams of their lives (or so they say)? SWIM?



It was so so soooo tiring but so so sooo fun. Sunbaking. Gossiping. Relaxing.
It was just us, the water and the sun. Well, not quite.. there were other people. But close enough! The weather was just too damn good to pass up going for a swim.



After swimming we showered, changed and head off for lunch at the Raindrop Foodcourt. Just to make myself feel better I had a subway and a bottle of water. How much of a waste would it have been if I chomped down a big mac, large coke and fries? OH GAWD,THE CALORIES!!!



Sadly enough, the endorphins from the exercise wore off and we had to return to reality. We were Year 12 students who were supposed to have no life and study all day and all night. And if we couldn't concentrate at home, we were required to live in the library.

Thankfully it's only another 3 weeks till I'm completely finished! OMFG! Just another 21 days!!


Haha, I'm so proud of my comp! It didn't crash for the past 6½ hrs that I've been using it! (It's been crashing constantly for the past few weeks!) Pretty damn good considering I probably transferred 10 gigs of photos, videos and music tonight!

No comments: