HAPPY 18TH BDAY TERRY!!!
Gawd buddy, do you know how long and hard I had to look through all my photos to find a photo of you?!?! Haha, you gotta take some pics with me in the next week!
Anyways, I know this going up a bit late... er.. but don't mind the backblogging.. it's my way of keeping up to date with what's happened. Will catch up in the next few days! Apologies for it being late (even though it will say that it's going up on Sunday).
I'm sorry I couldn't go to your party but I hope it was mad fun with your many many admirers surrounding you on your special day. So, as you've told me, now that you're 18 you can legally go out and get drunk! Funfun. Haha!! Hope you like all your presents, best wishes and once again, happy birthday.
First thing's first, GEOFF YOU SHOULD'VE GONE THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND!! Gawd.. stupid judges rigged it I bet! They needta clear out their ears. Too much earwax!
Last night I was lucky enough to go to a concert where someone I KNEW was singing in it! I feel like I know a celebrity. Geoff, I'm gonna start an online fan club for you!
After a looooooooong long long journey to get from home all the way to UNSW's Sir John Clancy Theatre (I left home at 3pm, got to UNSW at 5:30-6pm), we finally got to see Geoff sing on stage in front of a biiig audience.
Last week he already went for an audition to get through to the finals, which were held last night. The final 20 sing their first song then 10 of them get cut. Those 10 sing their second song and then 5 get cut. Then from that final 5, 1st, 2nd and 3rd are chosen and presented with their prizes.
Geoff sang 改变自己 (Gai Bian Zhi Ji) by Leehom (click on the play button above) for his first song but some other idiot also sang the same song. Also with the Intro playing (which I loved). BUT, he didn't sing the intro!! He just stood there and let the song run and only started singing at the first verse of 改变自己!
Can anyone say NO STAGE PERSONALITY? Geoff told me that that's the guy who ended up winning.... grrr.... that ass!
It was the same with a lot of the other singers; they either had no stage personality or were too over the top. One girl wore a mini mini mini skirt, knee high dark socks and VERY sparkly gold high heels while trying to dance provocatively on stage... it was very painful to watch.
And guess what? SHE GOT THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND!
I swear, the freaking voting system was rigged... *sigh*
Oh well, it was quite an experience. I felt like I was in China/Taiwan. I think every single person in the room was mando except Carmen, Celia, me and Danny, the representative from K2 . It was kinda cool for him to go up on stage and say a short speech in canto and for me to be able to understand it while the other 99% of the room had question marks floating above their heads.
So Geoff, even if you didn't get through to the next round or win, YOU'RE STILL OUR CHAMPION!
Btw, did anyone know that Geoff's younger brother looks like his twin? =)
Anyways, I know this going up a bit late... er.. but don't mind the backblogging.. it's my way of keeping up to date with what's happened. Will catch up in the next few days! Apologies for it being late (even though it will say that it's going up on Sunday).
I'm sorry I couldn't go to your party but I hope it was mad fun with your many many admirers surrounding you on your special day. So, as you've told me, now that you're 18 you can legally go out and get drunk! Funfun. Haha!! Hope you like all your presents, best wishes and once again, happy birthday.
|
Geoff's K Comp
First thing's first, GEOFF YOU SHOULD'VE GONE THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND!! Gawd.. stupid judges rigged it I bet! They needta clear out their ears. Too much earwax!
Last night I was lucky enough to go to a concert where someone I KNEW was singing in it! I feel like I know a celebrity. Geoff, I'm gonna start an online fan club for you!
After a looooooooong long long journey to get from home all the way to UNSW's Sir John Clancy Theatre (I left home at 3pm, got to UNSW at 5:30-6pm), we finally got to see Geoff sing on stage in front of a biiig audience.
Last week he already went for an audition to get through to the finals, which were held last night. The final 20 sing their first song then 10 of them get cut. Those 10 sing their second song and then 5 get cut. Then from that final 5, 1st, 2nd and 3rd are chosen and presented with their prizes.
Geoff sang 改变自己 (Gai Bian Zhi Ji) by Leehom (click on the play button above) for his first song but some other idiot also sang the same song. Also with the Intro playing (which I loved). BUT, he didn't sing the intro!! He just stood there and let the song run and only started singing at the first verse of 改变自己!
Can anyone say NO STAGE PERSONALITY? Geoff told me that that's the guy who ended up winning.... grrr.... that ass!
It was the same with a lot of the other singers; they either had no stage personality or were too over the top. One girl wore a mini mini mini skirt, knee high dark socks and VERY sparkly gold high heels while trying to dance provocatively on stage... it was very painful to watch.
And guess what? SHE GOT THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND!
I swear, the freaking voting system was rigged... *sigh*
Oh well, it was quite an experience. I felt like I was in China/Taiwan. I think every single person in the room was mando except Carmen, Celia, me and Danny, the representative from K2
So Geoff, even if you didn't get through to the next round or win, YOU'RE STILL OUR CHAMPION!
Btw, did anyone know that Geoff's younger brother looks like his twin? =)
2 comments:
thank you thank you!! i wouldnt have been there if it wasnt for the support of all my friends and family and all my fans! =P
ommfg geoff my idol!!!
ommfg mini geoff!!!
must be hot too!! =D
Post a Comment