We had our vaccinations in June, July and just today with each time progressively hurting more than the last.
The First - It hurt quite a bit and my arm was in pain for the next 2 days. Weird enough it didn't hurt for other people.. perhaps my tolerance of pain isn't as high as others?
The Second - It hurt more than the first. That was the general opinion across the grade. Arm was out of action for 1 or 2 days after.
The Third - OMFG IT HURT SO MUCH!!! I could feeeeeel the old lady injecting it and the vaccine fuse into my muscles. Haha, ok maybe not. But it did hurt like a bitch. EVERYONE at school was complaining about how much more this one hurt! Funnily enough the pain didn't really last that long. Arm was just sore after for a few days... might have even got infected. Eek!
At least the granny I had was very very nice, makes up for the bored lady I had the 2nd time.
I guess this is one of those rare times that it would be better to be a guy...
No comments:
Post a Comment