Last last week on Friday the 13th July, Yi and I once again had our combined birthday party. Haha, I'm not sure whether I should be rejoicing or sobbing over the fact that I've had to share my birthday with Yi for the past 4 years. And each year it seems that we always have a photo where we look like we're getting married because we cut the cake together using one knife!
This year instead of having another gigantic house party, we decided to go out to celebrate. Lately it seems like the trend is to go out for dinner with friends then possibly go K... or maybe we're all just getting too lazy and busy to organise a party.
Yi, Matt, Martin, Alfie and I met up to watch HP5 (which sucked, cept for the schmooch between Harry and Cho - it was SO awkwardly sweet) and then met up with everyone else for dinner at 大長今 on Golburn St. Hot pot and korean bbq! It was yumyumyum.
Yi and I sat opposite Tina and Milton, the sickeningly sweet, cuddly couple. They were 1 day off 2 years only but they acted like an old married couple. It was SOOOOO SWEET! Congrats for reaching 2 years for the 14th!
Btw, I'd like to take the credit for introducing them - if I didn't have that birthday party 2 years ago, they never would have met!! You 2 should name your firstborn after me!
Congrats to Kat and Ray as well for reaching 5 months! All you damn lovebirds... *siiiiighs*
The pic from Yi's birthday post below is from the party. Don't Yi and Carmen just look sooo smexy? Too bad Carmen's taken tho!
Lastly thank you to all the people who contributed to my early early pressie. Thanks for giving me something to open at the party and extra thanks to Richie for going and buying the pressies and the cake! I love them! Thanks for coming to the party too!!





1 comment:
ボンちゃん!
楽しそう!ちょっと早すぎるけど、HAPPY BDAY!!
ああ。。。まず、私は来年までこんな遠ーい所にいるから、会えないで、本当にすみません! インタネットでいいんかな。。。
まあね、これは、長くて作らなきゃ :)
初めは。。。どうやって、私達を知り合ったか、思い出す?
そうですよね。。。soompi だったよ!今までは、それは、私の命の一つの一番すばらしいぐうぜんだよ :)本当に、じょうだんじゃないよ。ボンちゃんもそう思うだろう?
とにかく、その後で、一緒に働くのがすごく楽しかったよ。その間にもたくさんことを変わったり、色んな人々にけんかしたり、苦しくて、難しくて、分かりにくいこともいっぱいあった。
でも、Merch Angels が一緒にいると、何も出来ないよ ;)それと、テリガルにいった時。一緒に作った思い出をぜったいに忘れられないよ。
ボンちゃんから大変おせわをもらって、大「どうもありがとう」を言いたい!!
これから、頑張れ!!来年、一緒に大人になろう :)もう一回let's kick ass Merch Angels? How do you say that in Japanese? xD
Anywhos, love ya girl :) Enjoy your bday! Mwuahh
二番より
Post a Comment