Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy 18th Bday Yiyi!!!


HAPPY 18TH BDAY YIYI/YONNIE!!!!!

Haha, I can't believe you're numerically 2 years older than me until next Saturday when it's my birthday! Yeah, I say this every year but it's o-so-more-important this year because I'm hardly legal for *cough* when you're now considered an ADULT! Like you said, you can go watch R-rated movies while I'm stuck with MA 15+ at the most... not that I'm all that desperate to watch an R-rated movie anyway.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that while we drive each other crazy with our weirdness and randomness everyday, I'm so glad that I was put into the same class as you back in Year 9 and 10. Depressing stuff aside, it was so much fun to come up with the random shit we did. DHAMBY, Sezzelberians, Mongolians, gossiping in English about Jude Law, sleeping in Science while the teacher yelling at the class to shut up, countless sheets of paper filled with our penned conversations. What a way to spend 2 years... lol.

I'm glad I got to become such close friends with you over the past 4 years + the other 2 where you were just plain old Yi-from-Kat's-group-of-friends. Who knows what would've happened to me if you weren't around for the past few years? Haha, this is kind of like my reply to your videos ;) (I don't have the guts to stick a video of me up here!)

Today you're 18 years old. Legally you're an adult but I'm sure you'll still have the personality of an 8 year old mentally, which is better than me since I have a mental age of about 5 years old. LOL!

Despite being opinionated, strong willed and bold I know that you're an emotional and very caring person. That's what people love about you so don't change who you are. Like you said, stay true to yourself. Stuff whoever doesn't like you because if they don't like you it's their problem, not yours.


So thank you for the good times, thank you for the support but most of all, thank you for being my friend. Happy 18th girly, hope you liked your presents (I have yet to give you my own one) and I hope you had a fantabulous day. Love ya!

No comments: