Friday, July 06, 2007

P's + 日本語Taken Center Workshop

CONGRATS TO KY ON FINALLY GETTING HER RED P'S~!!!!

3 years...
50+ hours of driving...
lots of $$$$ spent on driving lessons...
countless hours of nagging....

It all came down to the 15 minute driving test Ky took on the 26th June,2007. In the pouring rain. Congrats sis, you got your red P's.. now you gotta learn to drive and PARK! LoL!
Now I'm the only person in the house who can't drive by themselves.. pooey.



Then; Emily and Me - Year 8

Yesterday and today was the 2U Japanese Continuers' workshop at the Japanese Tanken Center at Kirrawee High School. I went with my Japanese class back in Year 8 to the center and had a mad time. This time Cathie and I were the only two from our class at school and had to show all the randoms how kick ass our school is (lol, what a joke..! XD).

Last time the teachers/staff were nice and still used a lot of English to speak to us since we were n00bs at Japanese. But this time they said everything in Japanese! From questions to directions to instructions! We were encouraged to only speak Japanese as well, even to the other students.

It was hella tiring but I spoke a lot of Japanese and had heaps of fun. It was kinda cool to be around people who weren't all fobs/Asians (only the 2 assistant teachers and I were Asian, the other 3 weren't). I could speak Japanese and actually have people there who understood what I said!!! Not to say that people at school don't understand what I say...


Now; The Blue Shouwa Team - Year 12
Find me! Haha.

There were 4 tables - yellow, blue, red and green. Each of them were named after Japan's eras; Meji, Shouwa and 2 others that I forgot. Anyone know? Cathy was on the yellow team! =)

We had yummy bento boxes for lunch... too bad I can't go back after I graduate...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ああ~覚える覚える!!なつかしい!!

Taken Centre is the f***ing bomb man :)

(sorry that just sounds so much better in english instead of... 日本語たんけんせんたーはすごくかっこいい
よ!)

ああ~本当に、その写真を見ると、オーストラリアに戻ったいと思う!楽しかったそうだ!

私は一回しか行かなかった。その時、「まい子」と言うグループにいった。10年生だったかな。。。?

そして、11年生のとき、TQのえんそうをしなけらばならなかったから、行けなかった。

いつか一生に行けたら、よかっただね?もう、むりだ。ざんねん!

泣いているよ。。。ハハハ。(じょうだい)。


二番より