15 days till last day of term.
11 school days till last day of term.
2 weeks of 'holidays'
then.. 2nd week.. EXAMS START AGAIN!!!
Why does it seem like I have to always be preparing for exams?! God damn it. I haven't even recovered from the 2 weeks of freaking exams I just had.
I swear... I need a break.
www.canmag.com
On another note I went to go watch Shrek 3 with Diana, Shelly and some uni friend of Shelly's after my ext jpns exam today. I originally wasn't going to but after watching the trailer on the Greater Union site (yes, on the night before my last exam XD) and laughing at that, I figured I'd need some cheering up after the exam. So to the movies I went!
www.bravo.ru
The plot could be better but the jokes were damn hilarious. Puss in Boots and Donkey were hilarious. I can't get enough of them. Eddie Murphy was greaaat and dang, Antonio Banderas has the seeeexiest voice ever. It was great to laugh for 1½ hrs after a grueling exam.
media.movieweb.com
P.S. HURRAH FOR FEMINISM!!!!
P.P.S. those P's stand for poo poo.... =( I have school tomorrow!
P.P.S. those P's stand for poo poo.... =( I have school tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment