If you're ever bored... check the comments of the post below this one and the one with all the pics from Yi and my NYE party. Our randomness, girliness, valleygirlness and ditziness may actually surprise you as to the extent of our boredom (or at least Yi's boredom, I was cleaning my room!).
My legs hurt like mad after walking around the city for 8½ hrs in flip flops. Finally figured out when this pain comes... the stabbing pain while you're sitting down,feeling as if you can't move your legs. Oh well, it doesn't change the fact that wearing flip flops are damn comfortable especially on a hot summers day like today. I wonder if it hit 30 degrees? Danny said it was supposed to be something high... maybe 30?
My last Eminence meeting till after HSC was today. Ironically the meeting was titled 'The Kickstart Meeting for 2007!' and for me it was the first AND last meeting of 2007 (at least till end of November and I doubt we'll have a concert in December again this year). At least I'll still kind of be in the company as I will be overseeing merchandising while being 'inactive'. I wonder how that will go... Jono and Cham, the fate of merch rests on your shoulders!!
Hope all will still be good when I rejoin the main team at Eminence although when Dacia and I were on our way home we talked about how we think a lot is going to change when we return. I mean, it was only 6 MONTHS since ANIF 06 and look at how much has already changed. People have left, people have joined, people have risen in ranks, concerts have been organized, marketed and performed, friendships were made, friendships were broken. The list is endless!
After being in Eminence for 6 months I'm glad to say that I've had the chance to experience all that I have so far and I'm grateful for all the friendships I've made. I wouldn't have been able to do A LOT without the support of everyone else in Eminence.
So since I probably won't be able to make ANIF 07:SGE, here's to everyone in Eminence who reads my blog (LOL!) ; thank you for the smiles, thank you for the laughs, thank you for the friendships and thank you for the drama. I hope to keep updated with what's going on in the company and I look forward to working with and seeing everyone after the all-important HSC!
Next Eminence concert: A Night In Fantasia 2007; Symphonic Games Edition - 20th & 21st April, 2007 @ Sydney Town Hall
*We have many special guests from Japan coming! Including Sakimoto, Mitsuda and the person who composed Kingdom Hearts scores (don't know the name) + many more!
*Buy tickets through anyone in Eminence (mememememe) and recieve a 15% discount on each ticket!
*Will be a BIG prize draw at this concert!
6 comments:
aww that sounds too much like a goodbye letter for my liking :( we'll all be back next year!! thank YOU for looking after merch with dacia and belinda, for always being so cheerful and smiley even when stuff was getting us down.. and for knowing how to play all those cool anime songs on the piano haha XD
*sniff* now i feel like that meeting was my last one as well
lol grace, it is kinda like goodbye for me... at least temporarily! hopefully i'll be back next year... a year is a long time (regardless of how fast this yr will pass XD) and a lot can happen in that one year.
=] working in merch was a pleasure. haha! me being smiley? XD usually its me doing the bitching!! haha!! cheery and all that is just me being hypo (like always i guess? =D) and im not that good at the piano!!! hahahaha
:P don't worry grace.. there's always anif 07!
Never fear! Me and Cham will definately be able to handle this so called "Merchandise" department hahhaa
And hopefully we'll make it even better for you so that when u come back, the procedures are even easier!
haha thanks jono!! *loves jono and cham* hahaha
HURRAH FOR MERCH! ^________^<3
I've been meaning to comment on this one for a while... Hahha...
It'll be weird when we return >< Either way. We have a name to live up to! Gonna return with bigger and shinier Merch bling :P
Anyway, Ive loved working with you all this time and I'm glad the Summer holidays have given me a chance to know you better. Danny even said the other day it seemed "natural" to see us together (well it figures green + brown is pertty natural), and although it will change this year, (it's sad, but still...) I hope we can resume that friedship just like before. "Before" meaning ever since the days of soompi, and everything we've built up till now!
Hhahaha...
Gonna miss you this year. The reason why we all miss each other is probably because WE keep making it sentimental hahahha.
Love you guys <3 MERCH PRIDE
Dacca
xoxo
lol, and i've been waiting for your comment =P cuz i knew you were gonna do it some time!
when we all are reunited, we've gotta up the bling. get huge 'M's or something =P i'm sure the boys'll like that, wontcha Jono & Cham? *laughs*
im glad we got closer over the summer too... us leaves and trunks gotta stick together!! and lols @ soompi... i STILL can't believe we met there... it's so damn weird!!
ill miss ya too this yr. heaps and heaps and heaps. DON'T FORGET TO BLOG TOO!! *starts tearing up* maybe TOM's here hey... (since we're so emotional :P)
luv you guys too!!!<3 MERCH FTW!!
Post a Comment