Saturday, January 27, 2007

Back to Sydney, Back to Reality.

I'm back!!! After 4 days filled with laughs, fun, swimming, beach and sun, I'm back and partially ready to take school again. Going on a trip with 17 other friends to a modernly furnished apartment with oceanic views with only a short walk to the beach was pretty much like going away to paradise.

We all had such a good time that we didn't want to come back and ended up spending 4 hrs at the beach on our last day before taking the 'scenice route' via Wisemans Ferry (lol, again) back to Beverly Hills and then going for a late dinner. Even the boys who went on the train hours and hours earlier came to Bevo to eat with us. It was our last meal altogether so I loved the fact that we were ALL there. =)

After moving luggage from one car to another (it looked so suss, almost like we were transferring drugs for dosh) on a quiet side street of Bevo, we kinda stood around saying goodbye and hugging (lots of hugging from me ^.^) each other for a while before FINALLY splitting off to go home.

Damn, I never wanted the trip to end. It really did make my last school summer holiday a very memorable one. I'll never forget it!! *starts tearing up*

In the next few days I'll be blogging about what happened each day (hopefully) so keep a lookout here!

P.S. Yes, I know really should be asleep seeing as I had about 4 or 5 hrs sleep on average each night on the trip! XD

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bout time I commented on your blog!
I miss everyone so much...

Bonnie said...

Yes it is about time!

=( I do too... I wish we were sitting out on the balcony again.

Confuzzled KC said...

agreed.
with cruisers and playing 'Have you ever...?'

S2.Dayzd.Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S2.Dayzd.Kitty said...

jeez...have you ever is always a fun game when youre dead tired and you have no idea if everyone is telling the truth or not
lol

Anonymous said...

road trip 2008 HERE WE COME!

Bonnie said...

KC: pssh, alki is overrated!! :P

Cathy: i thought the whole point of the game was TO tell the truth? o__O

Jono: yepyep, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!