It's been a week since I got sick and surprisingly (or maybe not... considering my immune system) I'm still sick! Yes, in the past week I've been blissfully spreading my contaminated germs around by sniffling and coughing whenever possible. At least on Wednesday and Thursday I saved my fellow classmates from exposure to said germs since I was away from school and proceeded to contaminate my house (well, contaminate what isn't already contaminated). Too bad my medical certificate didn't include Friday and I had to go to school looking like a zombie.
Note: Beware to all those around me... especially if I sit next to you in class.
On a completely unrelated note, Happy 20th Birthday to Adam! So sorry I didn't say it to you on your birthday ><;; hope you had a great day and best wishes for the future!
On another unrelated note, I've been completely obsessed with Boa's next Japanese single 'Winter Love'. It's a rnb style ballad which shows the more mature side of Boa (as do most of her ballads) which is a nice change from her last single, 'Key of Heart' which I thought was a little weird (as in KoH). I'd probably rate 'Winter Love' as one of her top ballads along with 'Everlasting'. Its to be released on the 1st of November but if you look hard enough, you'll be able to find it online. =p
p.s. MV of 'Winter Love' is up on Youtube
No comments:
Post a Comment