Thursday, October 19, 2006

Beach Day Out

I think it's safe to say my holidays ended with a big bang as I was running around for 2 whole days on Friday and Saturday with hardly any rest. Like I said 2 posts ago, I didn't even see my family for about 2 days but I'm sure it was the same with the other senior staff so I shouldn't be complaining that much. (haha, what else do I do best tho?)

When I went to the beach last Friday, I got sunburnt, slightly tanned and basically, was completely wiped out (and this was before having to go to a staff meeting not to mention Saturday).


Andrew, Yi, Ray and my shadows. Can you guess whose is whose?


Haha i'm so proud that I actually got this pic. Neither of them are gymnists so needless to say, they didn't stay up there for very long.. maybe 1 second at the most.


Our postcard shot. Ahh, it was such a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky!


Smile! =)

No comments: