Lets see.. now that i'm on holidays... what have I been up to...
Finished the last of my exams on Tuesday, went maths tutoring that night, went to school for VD the next day (but ended up spending 1-2 hrs at fox getting lunch and looking for stuff for semi) and left early to go shopping at mid city. Saw an adorable pair of shoes with a small, solid heel (ie. they weren't stiletto heels) for only $30 but decided not to buy them after long deliberation since I didn't know what to wear them with.
Oh yeah, on Thursday... at around 2pm, I GOT MY L'S!!!!!!!!! LoL, anyone wanna teach me how to drive?
Also on Thurs, I was meant to meet up with Tina, Kat and Amy in the city after the Yr 12 luncheon but they all ditched me so I spent 2½ hrs in the city blisfully shopping by myself. (it really isn't all that bad) Splurged on myself.. for the first time in my life!!! :D Bought 6 pairs of earrings and 4 necklaces (+ the one from Equip the day before), a black pair of pants and 2 tops; one long and one short sleeved.
Btw, I'm never going into Avanti (I think that's what it's called) on George St, opposite World Square and next to a 7 11, ever again. The damn sales lady was showing me the shoes they had on sale and after looking down at my shoes (I was wearing my grey cotton on thongs) she all but said "Buy new shoes cuz your pair are shit." I mean, who says that to a customer when they're trying to sell them a pair of shoes that are like $80!?!?! Sheesh.. talk about being rude!
Nevertheless, the shopping buzz I had kicked in and I ended up doing multiple klutzy things that night.. eg. stacked it on the step of our porch, elbowed some chinese man who was walking next to me on the way to the restaurant for siw ye, bruised my knee on the leg of the table while getting to my seat, shaking so much that I couldn't hold my chopsticks properly and could hardly eat. Haha! Not to mention I couldn't stop grinning. (I don't splurge often, can you tell?)
Then I stupidly stayed up that night and when I woke up, it was already 10:10am. Oh o, I was supposed to meet Kat at George St cinemas 10 mins ago to watch Step Up. Eventually made it out to city just before 11:30am and after apologizing profusely to Kat, we went shopping down George St while slowly making out way to Chinatown where we met Eminence friends for Yum Cha. Bought a pair of earrings, 3 rings, 2 tops and a pair of small heels for semi! Watched Step up afterwards and absolutely LOVED it. Yeh, I know other people hate it but I abso-freaking-lutely love dance movies!! ^.^Then I went semi-formal top hunting (once again in mid city) and just as I was about to go home.. I found a nice top at Valleygirl in Pitt St Mall!! Yay!
Bah, the semi is annoying me... so much bluddy preparation for an even that's only gonna last 4 freaking hrs. I doubt it'll be good so I'm not putting much effort into getting dressed up. Just heard that people are getting dressed up for it so i'll probably look like i'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt next to them.. grrrr! BAAAAHHHH
Note: In 2 days I spent $120 and bought 7 pairs of earrings, 3 rings, 4 necklaces, 5 tops, a pair of pants and a pair of heels. Including food + travelling.. $150. Damn, now i've got basically no money!
The Goods from Thursday spree.
Closeup of earrings and licence.

Closeup of necklaces.

LoL and just for a shock.. my room. Hmm, I wonder if the girls'll be shocked when they come over after the semi...

Closeup of necklaces.

LoL and just for a shock.. my room. Hmm, I wonder if the girls'll be shocked when they come over after the semi...


No comments:
Post a Comment