Wednesday, September 20, 2006

4 more exams, 3 after today

[ edit: Happy Belated Bday to my big bro, Chris! (whose birthday was actually last Friday, the 15th Sept) You're 22 now so you've gotta be a big boy and act like a grown up should! =P Best wishes! ]


Aloha, it's been a week and i'm typing this at home, half an hr before I leave for school for my 5th out of 8 exams! (2u adv eng) *sigh* It's times like these where I wish I had worked harder, bummed around less, made more notes etc. Something which anyone else would say "DUH!" to +__+. Oh well last time to screw up exams without it counting towards the all-important HSC UAI, might as well make the most of it. LOL


Last night I stayed up to about quarter to 4, finishing my radio script and recording it. After saying "It's a beautiful sunny day and you're listening to Paula on 'Movies on Air' on 20.20" about 30194823 times, I read it out once more, saved it and went to sleep. Annoyingly enough, after listening to it again this morning I re-recorded it. Again. GAAAAAAH!

Eco tomorrow and then a 4 day break until next Tues where I do my last 2 exams; Japanese Continuers and 3u English Oral!! After that.. HOLIDAYS! Though on my first day of 'holidays' I have to spend it at school... working on the damn chronicle. T___T Teachers are such a pain sometimes, I swear, their reports were supposed to be sent in to us in week 5 and it's now week 10 and some STILL haven't send it in! Unbelieveable sometimes!! =______= Pssh, and they say we have bad time management. Hypocrites! ><

My head feels like someone bashed it with a baseball bat, my tummy feels like a water bomb someone's carrying around and i'm shaking from head to toe.

Yeah I need a holiday alright.

No comments: