- Monday - Maths tutoring for 4 hours at Atarmon. We now have a proper group!! Yay!! There's Joan from SG, Jeffrey from Epping Boys and me!! *sigh* There went my whole day..
- Tuesday - Free day!!! Spent half of it sleeping because I was so tired from maths tutoring the day before. Didn't even end up doing any of my tutoring hw... so I wonder where my whole day went? o_O
- Wednesday - Another 4 hours of maths tutoring!! *jumps for joy* My whole day was basically gone on Weds too.... (I wake up too damn late!! ><;;)
- Thursdsay - Spirited Away with Youmi presented by Eminence was on!! Met a huge bunch of new friends (staff and crew of Eminence), was the wasabi girl for sushi roulette (I put the wasabi on the sushi and hid the sushi), ate yummy bento, punched holes in everybody's tickets, was running around Town Hall like crazy doing all sorts of jobs, had fun but was dead tired by the end of the night.
Got home, showered then went straight to bed and slept like a log.
- Friday - The big one; A Night In Fantasia 2006, also presented by Eminence was on!! Met more new friends, was rushed like crazy because we were all behind schedual (har har I was 3rd member and 1st crew to arrive in the morning at 8:45am!) and also because we were running on a skeleton crew of about 20, hole punched more than 1000 tickets, ate a tiny bit of my bento, had a sore throat, got 2 ulcers and was dead tired by the end of the night.
- Saturday - BBQ lunch at my tennis coach's place. Was dead tired from the night before even if I did get up at noon. Good food, good company and good weather. All in all, a great day. The night however, was spent packing, sorting and cleaning the house for my family friends from HK. They're staying with us for a week so I basically dont get to do very much for the rest of the holidays. *sob* Oh well, I'll get my sis to stand in for me as company-for-the-fam-friends-aside-from-Dad.
- Sunday - got 4 hours sleep due to chatting, reading and cleaning. Family friends arrived then we all went out for yum cha at Hurstville, went for a road trip around North Sydney and the city, had arvo tea in chinatown, went paddy's for souvenieres, came home and gonna go out to restaurant for dinner soon. Well, there goes my Sunday too!
Thanks to everyone who came to SAY and/or ANIF!!! Even bigger thanks to all the crew and mostly the managers; Steven, Rob and Justin. Couldn't have done it without you 3!
Hopefully I'll have pics off Ken so I can post them up soon.
6 comments:
so...did u "enjoy the concert"???
:P
gahh!!! i said that to almost everyone whose tickets i hole punched but NO, i didn't really get to.... =(
woooo its bonnie!!!
unlucky, i enjoyed the concert....twice.
actually i was so tired i was microsleeping in the first one. xP
'twas a long day indeed.
but it was certainly very memorable!
LOLOL
i hate you balony
- Yi
Yoooo bon
Sounds like your having an adventure-filled holiday!!
=D
Hi BONNIEEEE
Certainly memorable ;) My mouth went dry from repeating "Enjoy the concert" 87135872368476823 times as well.
Post a Comment