Currently: Off duty as official student
Officially: 2/3 through Yr 11
Until: Term 4 ie. Yr 11s becomming Yr 12s
Therefore: only 5 more terms till HSC final exams
Until: Term 4 ie. Yr 11s becomming Yr 12s
Therefore: only 5 more terms till HSC final exams
Yr 12 = HSC = major freaking out
Fan-bloody-tastic.
On a happier note I spent half of today sleeping in, 'catching up' on all the hours I missed during the school term. Gah. My mum attempted to rouse me out of my slumber multiple times but after the fifth or tenth time I told her it was simply too damn cold to get out of bed. Har har. She then proceeded to take a trip down memory lane with my sis while they attempted to clean the biggest bombshell in this house; my sister's room. Perhaps I should take a pic to show everyone how bad it is...
I also cooked dinner and the food turned out edible! (im not a bad cook!) Mum and I cooked spaghetti bolgernaise (sp?) with corkscrew pasta.. instead of the stringy one (name unknown). It was yummy.
After dinner Chris, Helen, Ky and I played taboo. Taboo has now become the game to play to assess just how idiotic and inarticulate a person can get. Chris sucks at taboo because he describes words with "it's something that happens with something that someone does something for something else to happen."
Some examples of what was said:
Word: Stagecoach
Hint: Something from the Victorian era.
Guess: Electric camel -Chris
Word: Cologne
Hint: Place in Germany.
Guess: Moscow -Me
Word: Arsenic
Hint: Something similar to the name of a song by Groove Coverage. The song title is one word.
Guess: The End -Chris
Yes, many references to Groove Coverage were made by Chris and me. These cards were probably made in the early 80s in America because they were so outdated! Must go and find an updated Australian version...
I also cooked dinner and the food turned out edible! (im not a bad cook!) Mum and I cooked spaghetti bolgernaise (sp?) with corkscrew pasta.. instead of the stringy one (name unknown). It was yummy.
After dinner Chris, Helen, Ky and I played taboo. Taboo has now become the game to play to assess just how idiotic and inarticulate a person can get. Chris sucks at taboo because he describes words with "it's something that happens with something that someone does something for something else to happen."
Some examples of what was said:
Word: Stagecoach
Hint: Something from the Victorian era.
Guess: Electric camel -Chris
Word: Cologne
Hint: Place in Germany.
Guess: Moscow -Me
Word: Arsenic
Hint: Something similar to the name of a song by Groove Coverage. The song title is one word.
Guess: The End -Chris
Yes, many references to Groove Coverage were made by Chris and me. These cards were probably made in the early 80s in America because they were so outdated! Must go and find an updated Australian version...


6 comments:
i love taboo!!
- Yi
Sounds like an interesting game - probably put a strain on my brain
Pasta!! GO!!
awww bon - today its pasta...tommorrow its competing with iron chefs!!....or...yeah.
wd:)
Sounds like a fun game!! Would certainly put a strain on my brain
GO PASTA!!!
Aw bon - Today its pasta...Tommorrow, its IRON CHEF!!!...or..yeah.
hahaha, we should play it sometime georgie.... =]
rofl yi... you and i both suck at taboo!!!! we laugh too much!!! hahahaha!
taboo is funnnnnnnnnkai!!!
bonbonbon ur funny =D
-kat
Lol, we DO have another set of Taboo cards...which have mysteriously gone missing *glares at Chris*.
Taboo is hilarious. We should definitely invest in a new, up-to-date Australian version of the game.
Post a Comment