Wednesday, February 08, 2006

First Post!! Yay!!! ^^

Ahoy and welcome to my blog!!! ^___^ There's nothing much here atm but thanks to my one moment of insanity, I now have a blog... wicked!! lol XD Anyways, in the timespan where I went insane for a split second I was supposed to be doing my 2u english hw due tomorrow... oh well...

Hmm.. I think I should start sleeping earlier cuz I can't seem to be able to stay up during classes =/ lol, in every class I had today there was one of the girls there to somehow physically hurt me so I'd wake up [ or stay awake ].


Kat, Yi, Kris... THANKS FOR KEEPING ME AWAKE!! ROFL XD

Earlier tonight someone on MSN sent me a really weird chain message... you know one of those msgs that someone sends to you and at the end of them says 'send it to everyone you know or else your hair will fall out by tomorrow morning'? well.. read this:

Everyone stay at home from school on 27th march 2006, no matter wat school you go to, wat state you live in , all kids in the world should have a national wag day, think about it teachers show up no one is in class . Let everyone you know about this, see if it make it on the news on 27th march 2006 because its a special day copy this in and send it to everyone you
know.

LOL!! anyone gonna stay home on the 27th? anyone even heard of this national wag day? o.O if anyone's gonna jig, tell me!! Ill see if I can too.. lol, I wonder if my parents will chuck.... probably.... aiiya... ><;; gah, oh well... time to go back to doing english hw for me.... oh! before I forget again.....

HAPPY 16th BDAY TIM!!!!!

I did this quiz that I found off a friend's blog and this is what it said...

RUN AND HIDE EVERYONE!! *cackles*
eating people
YOU EAT PEOPLE!!!


what's YOUR deepest secret?
brought to you by Quizilla



hahah yi!! jess!! my blog is pink!! you 2 should be proud of me, lol ^_____^V

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhh, you told me to comment so yeah..
you're crazy bonnie =P

Anonymous said...

Commenting coz you told me to :P

Loving your layout, it's so cute and pink and...jessicalin-like! Hehe, you're turning into Jessica Lin (it's not a bad thing by the way, I don't mean it like that lol!) Anyways, worship Anthony Callea!


Wendy Callea :P

Anonymous said...

anthony callea is a homosexual.

Anonymous said...

umm... anthony callea is homo now? O.o
commentin cuz u said to XD
dno wadda sai...
ur relli slak u know -__-'
umm well yeh... i dno
any bet this blog wont b updated ^^

baibai

Yvonne said...

helllloooo bonnnie!

welll im procrastinating, thats why im here.

your blog is boring.

nahhhhh i meant the layout is boring

get ya own layout.... like me!

never never never never ever use their default layouts.

theyre gay.

go check out my blog. [allhippi.blogspot.com]mwahahah right now im hating it, im sick of wallace and gromit but i have no freaking time to make a new one.

i would also like to make a comment about anthony callea.

he smokes.

bad bad bad bad BAD habit.

but then he sucks as a singer anyway.

my comment is too long. goodbye then.

Anonymous said...

is this my cue to leave a comment cuz bon lovely-ly mentioned me twice? aww i'm honoured... and yes i'm proud of u bon for using pink! just bought a mp3 and it's pink!! my mum says it's rosy.. but it's pink! now i'm just blabbing... blahb... have fun bloggin, make a layout.. and hope you don't get bored of it like i did with mine.

Anonymous said...

BONNIE YOU ARE A NOOB. A NOOB. A NOOBIE.
SO let me make you a sexy layout.


NOW COMMENT ON MY SITE SISTER.

Phie said...

Good... afternoon.

I am commenting to tell you that your blog is pink. But of course, you already know that. What you don't know is that it's so pink it's on the verge of giving me seizures.

Um, yes. Go read my fantastic entry about Harbin.

Anonymous said...

helloooooo bonbon ^^ or umm gai yek or umm brownie! yayy ur blog is pink ^_^ who said bonnie was turning into me? argh >< anyways bai!

- jess

Anonymous said...

B O N E !

HEY YOU ! who said your blog is PINK =O

not at all

this page im typing in atm is quite lightbrownishwithwhitepatches-like .

indeed amy is right once again =)