Today I woke up and was supposed to go into bathroom to go through my usual morning ritual however my stupid brother chose to go in and take a shower after kat came out -___- gah.. I was nearly late to go to chinese school to quit! LoL, thats right.. I'm not going to chinese school anymore, but instead I have tennis lessons from 10-11am from James. XD
If anyone from chinese school reads this, it's not my fault, I swear! I only found out that I was going to have tennis on Saturdays on Thursday night from Chris and by then I had already made up my mind to quit chinese this year. Oh well, farewell chinese school... it was good while it lasted... 28.7.2001 - 11.2.2006 [ yes, I started chinese school on my 11th birthday =__= ]
After tennis I came home, changed and headed out again with Dad, Ky and Kat to Hurst. for lunch so that we could go to library and meet up with Martin to study. o_O does that sound weird? For me to go to library for 3 hrs and study? Haha, and for all you bums who don't believe me... I really did do work for the whole 3 hrs!!!!
Teeheehee, Bon's gonna be nerding it hard now!!! As Martin said today, he has no life because having one is too troublesome... and I agree. THEREFORE, I am not going to have a life soon! All you yr 11s and 12s should also conform and nerd it with Kat, Martin and me!!! Yeah, anyways after that the rest of my day was bumming around... went to pick something up from grandma and then Gu's [ my Aunty Tracey ] then came home and fell asleep for 2½ hrs! =)
*Deep breath* what a day.. hahaha, gonna be having an even bigger day tomorrow! Two YKM performances in city!! COME CHECK IT OUT!! =D
Tomorrow, Sunday 12th February, 2006
11:30AM @ Darling Harbour and 3:15PM @ Market City!!
11:30AM @ Darling Harbour and 3:15PM @ Market City!!

Big day of photos for YKM tomorrow... time to go to lala land for me... ie. go to sleep.. adios! *waves*

5 comments:
yeah thanks for making me feel worse about not being able to go... =P
LOL, anytime ray... anytime =]
your fault for not coming out!!
btw ppl, ray's comment is about the performances I wrote about in this post
I CAN SEE MYSELF!!!
woohoo! ykm rox!
Da lion foto of head is bad....-.- bloody kwan...and look at my shoes...RONG SHOES....blehh...
Post a Comment