Will you say it to me this time? You didn't use to. Not there.
I saw that you said it to her. Granted it really doesn't mean much but it's the principle behind the action.
I'm the kind of person who wants to revel in celebrations of any kid. Any excuse to celebrate really. Some people might not care but I savor every moment I can spend with others because I know how precious it is.
I never really had it which is why I want it so badly. That's the case isn't it? You want what you don't have or had but lost.
Remember what you said to me? It makes a difference. Big or small, it's still a difference. To others maybe not so much but it'd be monumental to me.
In that case it might not even be that good to say it then?
No comments:
Post a Comment