What has this month done to us? What did you do to us?
A month ago, I woke up and had a feeling that the end was close. Much too close than I ever wanted.
When I mentioned it, someone asked me what it felt like, to know the end was near.
Recalling it hurt so much that I couldn't put it into words and as much as I didn't want to, I started tearing up.
How do you put it into words?
The most accurate way I can describe it is to imagine one of the most important things in your life was about to be taken away from you and knowing there was a good chance that it could happen regardless of what you do, no matter how very hard you try. Imagine how much it would hurt and then multiply it by the biggest number you can think of.
The result of that wouldn't even come close to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment