Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Better With You Here

I wish I could share this with you.

This was something that I felt I was making progress in leaps and bounds and you were the one who started it off. You were the one I wanted to get excited with. To be amazed with. To experience it all with me.

I don't know who else can lead me and sure, that might be a good thing because then I'm making my own way and creating my own journey. But what I wouldn't give to have someone who's gone through it all and can guide me. And be excited for me.

I hate that I have to turn to those who I'm not all that fond of but have to for lack of options. Who knows, maybe at this rate I'll change my opinion of them?

I used to be worried what others might think. Heck, I still do. But I really want to do this and that should be enough reason for me to go ahead with it. Maybe I can do the same for someone else as you have for me - lending a helping hand.

It all makes me think of you. You introduced it to me and maybe I'm embracing it to make a point. Or maybe I'm doing it to remind myself.

I'm not really sure why but I'm definitely sure that it would've been infinitely better with you here.

No comments: