I miss the old days when there was an abundance of good and happiness spread in the world.
Now, I'm no hippie (even though they're cool and all) but at times I feel that something sweet or beautiful can be spoilt so easily by unkind words.
For example, I tend to expect slack comments when posting up something on Facebook. And more often than not, I'm not disappointed.
It could be argued that we now live in a world where the global community is so closely interlinked thanks to the Internet and social media networks. And with such a large audience, there will always be a haters that should just be ignored.
Maybe the friends I have on Facebook aren't quite as nice as other people's? Who knows.
But it made me wonder... has our world has become so jaded that everything has to turn into a joke or had some sort of slack comment written about it?
No comments:
Post a Comment