A few weeks ago after dance almost all the gates at Central were opened and had a mechanic working on it.
Had no idea what they were doing but shrugged it off as a mass breakdown of ticket machines.
Meh, no surprise there since it's Cityrail.
Last week I got to Central after dance and saw these boxy looking things sitting on the top of the gates.
It's a freaking box on top of the ticket barrier which tells you whether the gate is 'closed' or 'ready'!
Why is that even necessary when you have the red cross or green tick on the front of each barrier?!!?!?!!?!?
1 comment:
I think the idea wasn't to tell whether the gate is closed or ready, rather to tell you if the ticket you put in is valid. Cause I would guess that fobby/old people wouldn't be able to read that small text on the bottom.
Post a Comment