Perhaps it was a habit that was instilled in me since primary school since we were each given a school diary and told to write our homework in each day during class. That extended through to high school where I would go out and buy my own diary because I didn't like the olive cover on the school diary.
Although sometimes in high school, my diary would look a bit dull and after a dash of colour, would end up looking like this:
Aside from the fun aspect of being able to pick out a pretty diary of my choice and decorate each page as I like, there's the practical aspect of it.
It's just so much easier to write down reminders, appointments, assessments and shifts at work since I'm so forgetful!
Plus, there's something strangely satisfying with putting pen to paper. And less fiddling around compared to trying to put in an entry into Google Calendar.
My friend's and my diary
I also like that the older I get, the more choices I have in diaries (since I have an income now). Although, I'm still against paying $30 for a Kiki K diary!!

1 comment:
I love my diaries too! But can't believe you keep yours! I would too but will just be more junk...
Post a Comment