Sunday, July 10, 2011

Celebratory Maccas Supper

After I handed in my last assessment for last semester at 10pm on a Monday night, Ky and I were peckish and seeing as Maccas is right next door, we figured we'd indulge a bit to reward ourselves!


I got a hot chocolate and an apple pie! All that sugary goodness in my sweet treats makes me smile!



We also called our cousin, who lives right next to Maccas, to come down and join us for our oh-so-healthy supper. She was beyond surprised that we called but was happy to join us for a snack.

Gossip, laughter, sugar and Maccas.

Just something about that mix that had me plaster a smile on my face.

(It probably had something to do with the fact that I had completely finished one of my subjects for the semester!)

1 comment:

cee said...

I remember this, it was so random but good times :p