Monday, January 03, 2011

A Girl's Need for a New Dress

Most girls have quite a few dresses in their wardrobes. Some with a larger collection than others.

With each event that requires a dress, we often find that said collection of dresses ends up expanding.

Why is this so?

It's the insatiable need to wear a new dress for every event.

I find that when choosing a dress for an event I manage to pick out something wrong with each dress I already own.

Plus there's always the reason of having already worn the dress to a previous occasion with the same attendees as the upcoming event.

Thus, I go on a hunt for a new dress, happily wear it to the event and go through the whole agonising process again for the next event! This could either end up being VERY satisfying with the hunt ending with a great find or VERY painful when one has difficulty finding an appropriate dress.

And guys wonder why we love to shop so much.


A bunch of the dresses I've accumulated.
(Yes, I tend to pose with my hand on my hip a lot!)

2 comments:

jcbng said...

nope i still wonder ._."

Bonnie said...

LOL and you always shall!