Wow, I can't believe it's been almost two whole months since I blogged. But now I'm back and it's all good because I'm motivated to keep at it!
The past two months have been incredibly hectic.
November was filled with cramming for exams, getting through the hellish exams and then pretty much full-time work. And then after work, then starts the partying. Every. Night. (almost!)
It's either someone's 21st birthday party or dinner or karaoke or a get together at someone's house!
Between all the events and work, I barely managed to get enough sleep for the next day to soldier on again.
Hint for anyone looking for a job: DO NOT WORK IN RETAIL FROM OCT-DEC. IT'S THE MOST TIRING PERIOD TO WORK IN THE ENTIRE YEAR!!
Then came December which is almost over but has passed by in a similar fashion to November; countless 21st birthday parties, dinners, get togethers, and lots of hectic hours spent at work. In addition, I also received my results from this semester!
I think it's safe to say that I'm going to have to sleep for a year to make up for the lack of sleep from the past two months. Oh wells, I guess I can relax when I go away in January and February.
Copacabana, Hawaii and Bali here I come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment