Friday, September 17, 2010

Haul from Japan's ¥100 Stores

I absolutely love Japan. Aside for the crazy, wacky things that you can only get there, I can't get enough of their ¥100 stores!

The stuff they sell there is what gets imported and sold for 3x the price here! Who wouldn't go crazy and buy up as much as they can there?


(The bags on the far right are there to fill in the hole.
They're from Tokyo Disneyland!)

I picked up all sorts of bits and pieces whilst I was there; post-it's, rings, hair brushes, stickers, cutlery, hair ties, magnets, nail files, toothbrush holders, keyrings, mobile phone dangly things and more!

Heaps of the stuff I picked up I gave away because they made great souvenirs. Plus they were inexpensive! And good quality!

Can't wait for the next time I go to Japan and hit up the ¥100 stores!

3 comments:

ava said...

next time you come to japan you better come to osaka/kobe and meet up with me =]

candice.cee said...

there's a similar store in Bondi.. have u been? bt half of the stuff is made in china tho sigh

jcbng said...

105 cause of tax! =P