One of my pet peeves are people who move their legs to the side to let you out on a train or bus. Why can't you make it less awkward for all of us and just get up?
If the bus is packed, fair enough, moving your legs to the side is alright since you'd get in everyone's way if you stood up to let me out. Plus, it's only a 2 seater.
But 3 seaters on trains definitely call for a get-up-to-let-you-out moment.
I feel so weird because I feel as if my bum is in the other person's face. It's SOOOOO awkward!!
I always end up apologising for being in the way but I've recently realised that it's not ME who's in the way but THEM!
I don't like being put in that situation so if I can, I always stand up to let others out on the train and bus. Sometimes I just wish others would put in that little bit off effort as well!
3 comments:
LOL, next time just wear a small sign on your backside that says "Next time move your fat ass!". If they see it then you not only know they were looking at your ass, but they will know that you know!! XD
just be a bitch and sit on the outside, ppl can move around u instead :)
@Dan: LoL yeah, double whammy!
@Candice.cee: Yeah that's an idea. But I like window seats!
Post a Comment