Friday, June 04, 2010

Makoto's Grilled Paradise Platter

Mum and Ky came to pick me up from work on a Thursday night and they surprised me with a platter of sushi from Makoto.

I've been raving on and on about this platter after trying it with another friend a few months ago because I liked it so much. Guess it must have convinced Mum and Ky because it was the platter Ky chose when ordering!

I'm not 100% sure about what each of the sashimi pieces are but I think they are seafood stick, scallops, beef, unagi or tuna and salmon. Not sure about the one at the bottom of the photo. But damn they were really good.

Both Ky and Mum's favourite was the scallops. I was torn between the tuna/unagi (not sure which one it is) and the scallops.

Even still, all the others were very very nice! Well worth the extra dollars!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yuummmmmm...how much was it?

Dan said...

$68....and worth every dollar! :)