Thursday, June 10, 2010

HACKED... again

Far out, I'm not sure what's wrong with my computer or my internet but my email has been hacked agian!

Granted, this time it's another email account but yes, I had to go through the pain and fear of someone having access to my personal emails!!!

If it was a person, why do they like to hack into other peoples' accounts so much?! They have no way of making a million bucks off me! And if it was a virus... well, I haven't opened any suspicious emails lately from memory.

I had to go through a whole week without that account and although I don't use it for anything important, I still agonised over whether I should bother going through all the trouble of proving my identity to get it back.

In the end, I made the effort to get my account back and all but now I'm considering closing that account. Since I like the layout of one more than the other and it seems more secure. (Even though it was the former that got hacked the first time.)

Gahh, what to do when you have so many choices? To close down or not to close down the account???

No comments: