Friday, January 01, 2010

Best Wishes to All for 2010

New Year's Eve:



I spent the 30 or so minutes leading up to midnight doing the crossnumber in the SMH. That's 43 math's questions that I worked out the old fashioned way; with a pen, paper and my brain!



Post Midnight Fireworks:



I sat down and addressed wedding invitations for a relative's wedding next month. I was given the 'honour' since I can write relative nicely in cursive.

And I hardly even know the guy that's getting married!



Great way to spend my NYE aye?



Hopefully nobody else spent NYE 2009 the same way I did. And my fingers are crossed for your 2010 to top your 2009!

3 comments:

Dan said...

LOL Bon, your NYE was still pretty good considering you were able to blog about it with pictures 'n all!

Look at previous years' blog entries for NYE, and you will see that 2009's was quite unique! ;-)

And considering that for most of the day and night you were able to share it with friends and family, at least that's much better than what some people would've had as memories.

Finally, for what it's worth, my 2009 was fantastic because you were a part of it. I can definitely say that my 2010 will be even better because you are still going to be a part of it! XD

Happy 2010 Bon! Best wishes to you too! :)

Geoff said...

ooo nice 2010! how did you do that? =O

haha sorry bout this but my blog site keeps changing! It's now http://lifewithaniph0ne.blogspot.com/

Cheers! =D

JoAn :) said...

Aww.... Bonnie! Hope you have a lovely 2010 too!

All the very best for the upcoming future; and hope we'll find more time to meet up too!

Miss you!