Monday, December 14, 2009

#500

Almost 4 years after I started blogging I've reached a momentous post. This blog post will mark my 500th published post.

I contemplated for ages what this post should be about. Something serious? Something fun? An event? They're all things that I regularly post about on my blog but I felt that just a simple post would suffice. Maybe I'll go bigger and more significant for my 1000th post.

Who knows? Maybe I won't even make it to my 1000th post.

When I started this blog I didn't think I'd get to 200 posts and certainly not to my 500th after a few years!

I probably never would have bothered to continue posting if I didn't have people who bothered to read it. Half the fun is writing for an audience!

So whether you started reading years, months, weeks or days ago, thank you for stopping by.

3 comments:

jess said...

500 unique posts! That's definitely a moment to cherish =)

martin said...

great work bon! 500 posts!

Unknown said...

I just started viewing your blog... really interesting to read btw! :)