Monday, November 02, 2009

Mum's Mango Pudding

One of Hong Kong's most famous and popular desserts is the mango pudding. It's also something I've grown up eating. When I was little it used to be a treat for us kids at the end of yum cha. Maybe it was Mum and Dad's way of keeping us quiet for a little longer. And a few years ago my aunty learnt how to make it and it has since become a common sight at Ha family bashes.

Sometime last week I came out of the shower to this sitting on my desk. Ahh, the best reprieve from studying for finals.


(The photo was taken with my sis's phone: A Nokia N96.
Such good quality!)

4 comments:

ian said...

so would not mind some of that in this weather...mmmmmm

grace said...

haha your mango pudding is prettier than the ones we get in yum cha
sometimes they put condensed milk on top too! yum

jess said...

omg bon please share your recipeeee! i'm craving for some now!

Alfie said...

mmm yummy coconut milk would be nice too ^^