Fights and arguments about this, insecurities about that, fears about something else. It makes me feel a hell lot restless and frustrated.
Maybe its because a lot of things are going on at the moment and it's a case of wanting to do too much with too little time. When that happens I don't know what to do so I usually don't do anything at all.
In addition, I hate it, but I tend to have problems with sticking to one choice. I tend to go back and forth and second guess myself before times up and I end up taking what I have at that point in time. I guess lucky for me, I get over not getting my other choice(s) with a 'Oh well, nothing I can do to change it now' train of thought.
Maybe it's just an issue of focus. I really suck at focusing on one thing at a time, getting it done and then moving onto the next task. Although that kinda doesn't explain why I suck at multi-tasking.
Maybe it's just a case of thinking too much...
1 comment:
was surfing the web and came across your blog. have to say this is one of the shittiest blogs ive seen.
Post a Comment