I felt all grown up cos I got to dress in corporate wear, work in an office, participate in office jokes and eat food from their office parties. The Office Manager even gave me a lanyard with a security pass on it! Too bad I didn't get a photo of it.
I was giggling inside like the little schoolgirl I am. Mum commented that I actually looked like I was at work when I put the lanyard on - to which I retorted with "that's because I AM at work."
Okay, provided that the work itself wasn't all that complicated or important in the grand scheme of things but at least I got to learn from the experience!
I also realised that every person needs to be able to effectively be able to do filing. Imagine having to go through piles and piles of papers to find out what the bank balance was for 13th September 2008?
See the importance of filing now?
No comments:
Post a Comment