Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pet Peeves

  1. People manhandling my camera. It cost me a LOT of hard-earned cash to pay for so forgive me if I'm a bit picky about others not treating it right!
  2. Uncredited photos of mine. If you use my photos, credit me. Or at least have the decency to tell me you've used my photos!
  3. People who think they take really nice photos but in actual fact take really bad photos.
  4. People who use flash for every single photo and don't believe me when I tell them photos are much nicer with natural lighting.
  5. Morning people - I've never been one and never will be.
  6. Adults treating me like a child who doesn't know what she's talking about. (If it really is about things I know nothing about, say... mortagages, then sure. But it's not okay if I CAN contribute to the discussion topic.)
  7. Having to revert back to Mozilla to upload photos onto my blog since I can't resize photos properly on blogger with Chrome.
  8. People who type slow - not that I expect many of those these days.
  9. Tools.

2 comments:

jcbng said...

rofl @ no.9

and yay for another chrome user
do like it? i find that it runs a lil faster than all the other browsers, but thats just me

Yat said...

do u like my photos? : )