Saturday, August 29, 2009

HP Confession

I'm a HUGE fan of the Harry Potter series.

I've read many, many, many Harry Potter fanfiction stories. Most of which are 40,000+ words.

And although it'll never happen in the books, I think Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger are a perfect match.

I know Sirius Black dies.

I know Albus Dumbledore dies.

But the only books that I've finished reading in the series are the first four. I got 100 pages in for book 5 and never opened book 6 or 7.

6 comments:

ian ! [seedy one] said...

be like me ! i read the first four, then the last one XD

Godders said...

yeah stop at the first 4. 5,6,7 are all emo teenager crap

jess said...

yeah i'm quite bored with my reading right now so i'm re-reading book 5 - it's all teenage angst! i love 6 and 7 though - very adventurous!

Alfie said...

well what are you waiting for?? get on it =D

winterc said...

OMG HERMIONE AND DRACO FOREVER!!!!!

shirley said...

dramione forever. xD